Professional Provider of Enterprise IT Solutions

Unitiv Blog

Subscribe to Unitiv Blog: eMailAlertsEmail Alerts
Get Unitiv Blog via: homepageHomepage mobileMobile rssRSS facebookFacebook twitterTwitter linkedinLinkedIn

Related Topics: Cloud Computing, Cloudonomics Journal, CIO/CTO Update, Java in the Cloud

Blog Feed Post

A Facelift for Your Business: HP Converged Infrastructure

data center 1 resized 600When your Data Centre is not up to par and is not meeting your needs or is excessively expensive to maintain, then it is time for an HP change.  Meet the new HP Converged Infrastructure which gives a complete makeover to your existing infrastructure, giving it that extra business edge by making it more efficient and simple-to-handle at the same time.  You will be amazed at the changes to the work style of your data centre, becoming more flexible and less expensive to run.   Most businesses are not able to deliver simply because they spend around 70% of their resources on unproductive operations. These are vital to the maintenance of the company; they are also a steady drain.  This leaves only 30% of the resources for IT needs to be met.  Convergence technology changes all that and makes more room for tremendous opportunities to emerge.

Experience the power of Converged Infrastructure which has a built-in intelligence to intuitively transform your network from every source, adapting it to meet the future today.  The convergence will bring with it cutting-edge servers, security, networking, storage and other services that can be easily integrated with your own infrastructure without any disruption.  Combined with the cloud computing technology which promises anywhere/anytime delivery of services and products, Convergence forms the perfect foundation that your business desperately needs.  It will turn the rigid resources used by business into a flexible hybrid venue where it can be shared by all who need it to deliver IT results.  

The results are astounding as witnessed by companies who have implemented the HP Converged Infrastructure.  Companies testify that they have been able to reallocate more than half of the resources, which at one time was not giving them production.  Therefore, the ratio has now become 70% of profitable and productive resources used to deliver IT solutions from the previously known 70% of unproductive resources.  This has in turn increased the efficiency of the employees and has made the companies more capable of competing in the global market.  It has also decreased production time from 20 days to just 5 days in a typical project. 

Read the original blog entry...

More Stories By Unitiv Blog

Unitiv, Inc., is a professional provider of enterprise IT solutions. Unitiv delivers its services from its headquarters in Alpharetta, Georgia, USA, and its regional office in Iselin, New Jersey, USA. Unitiv provides a strategic approach to its service delivery, focusing on three core components: People, Products, and Processes. The People to advise and support customers. The Products to design and build solutions. The Processes to govern and manage post-implementation operations.